– The Visegrad Group countries, which oppose the mandatory resettlement quotas and Brussels' immigration policy, have agreed to help Lithuania contain the wave of refugees from Belarus – Péter Szijjártó, Hungary's foreign minister, said after talks with his V4 counterparts on Monday.
Fot. Fidesz / Facebook (JAP)
– Countries of Three Seas Initiative are a driving force of European economy – Polish President Andrzej Duda has said during the opening speech of the 2nd Three Seas Initiative Forum of Regions in Lublin. Fot. MS
„If we want to keep the European Union together, liberals must respect the rights of non-liberals” – Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán wrote in an article entitled ‘Samizdat No. 11’ which was published on Monday on the Prime Minister’s website. Viktor Orbán. Fot. IGOR KUPLJENIK / EPA / PAP/EPA
Rząd w Budapeszcie szykuje się do zniesienia obowiązku noszenia maseczek. Decyzja o tym, że nie będzie już trzeba nosić maseczek we wnętrzach zostanie wydana, gdy zaszczepionych zostanie 5,5 mln Węgrów – ogłosił szef Kancelarii Premiera Gergely Gulyás.
– The EU will not fix itself. We will have to help get it back on the right path – Prime Minister Viktor Orbán began his address at the conference in Budapest.
The Hungarian national football team won’t kneel before kick-offs during the upcoming EURO 2020, Hungary’s Football Association (MLSZ) announced in a statement.
The European Left – led by the German Left – is once again attacking Hungary in a contemptible manner, Prime Minister Viktor Orbán wrote in an article entitled ‘Samizdat No. 9’
– If there’s trouble, then we’re the ones who have to defend the homeland – the Hungarian Prime Minister said on Saturday at the inauguration ceremony of the new Commander of the Hungarian Armed Forces in Parliament.
Following the recommendation of parliament, the Hungarian government has decided not to participate in the establishment of the European Public Prosecutor’s Office (EPPO) – Hungarian Justice Minister Judit Varga said on Facebook on Tuesday.
– Sinopharm's complete production technology will be taken over in Hungary, which is an important advantage, as there will be a constant demand for vaccines in the world. – Péter Szijjártó announced in China on Monday. Fot.