– Brussels attacked Hungary, this is why we need a referendum on child protection – the Hungarian Prime Minister said on Friday on Kossuth Radio.
– The government is initiating a child protection referendum on five questions – the Prime Minister announced on Wednesday. Viktor Orbán. Fot. Albert Zawada / PAP
– The Visegrad Group countries, which oppose the mandatory resettlement quotas and Brussels' immigration policy, have agreed to help Lithuania contain the wave of refugees from Belarus – Péter Szijjártó, Hungary's foreign minister, said after talks with his V4 counterparts on Monday.
Fot. Fidesz / Facebook (JAP)
– Countries of Three Seas Initiative are a driving force of European economy – Polish President Andrzej Duda has said during the opening speech of the 2nd Three Seas Initiative Forum of Regions in Lublin. Fot. MS
„If we want to keep the European Union together, liberals must respect the rights of non-liberals” – Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán wrote in an article entitled ‘Samizdat No. 11’ which was published on Monday on the Prime Minister’s website. Viktor Orbán. Fot. IGOR KUPLJENIK / EPA / PAP/EPA
Rząd w Budapeszcie szykuje się do zniesienia obowiązku noszenia maseczek. Decyzja o tym, że nie będzie już trzeba nosić maseczek we wnętrzach zostanie wydana, gdy zaszczepionych zostanie 5,5 mln Węgrów – ogłosił szef Kancelarii Premiera Gergely Gulyás.
– The EU will not fix itself. We will have to help get it back on the right path – Prime Minister Viktor Orbán began his address at the conference in Budapest.
The Hungarian national football team won’t kneel before kick-offs during the upcoming EURO 2020, Hungary’s Football Association (MLSZ) announced in a statement.
The European Left – led by the German Left – is once again attacking Hungary in a contemptible manner, Prime Minister Viktor Orbán wrote in an article entitled ‘Samizdat No. 9’
– If there’s trouble, then we’re the ones who have to defend the homeland – the Hungarian Prime Minister said on Saturday at the inauguration ceremony of the new Commander of the Hungarian Armed Forces in Parliament.